Halloween Full Auto fun.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
AWSOME! That looks like fun! Its been a while for me since I got to play with a full auto M16. Is that a real colt M16 or one of the pre 86 conversions?
Hands down that was COOL of you to take them out to experiance that!... Wish I had a friend like you....

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would love to get a M16, but I can't afford another right now, currently I have a Thompson 1928 A1, I have fun with it, I just recently inherited it, so have not got to shoot to much. Those 50 round drums go empty pretty quick

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is too cool. Luke is a co-worker and friend of mine. He was just telling me this story today and now i find the video...I emailed it to him.

rt

Luke has always been really great about letting us shoot on the land. I think his grin was one of the biggest of the day!!!

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
AWSOME! That looks like fun! Its been a while for me since I got to play with a full auto M16. Is that a real colt M16 or one of the pre 86 conversions?
Hands down that was COOL of you to take them out to experiance that!... Wish I had a friend like you....

The M16 is all Colt. It started out as a Sporter II until John Norrell got ahold of it. It came up on the market about a year ago, about the same time as a real Colt M16 (marked M16).

Since it was a Norrell conversion, and John was handling the deal, I decided to get it. I figured that since it was marked AR15, IF I ever got stopped it might raise fewer eyebrows to have something marked AR15 instead of M16.

Course with a truck load of ammo, mags and the Uzi and suppressor on top of that, it might not make much difference.

Besides, we are both in Lawton. Ya never know. A hook up at the SCRAPs range is always in the works.

Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom