Hank Williams Jr. is a jacka$$

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And that was my brush with greatness (well, that and I met KC and the Sunshine Band -- At least they smelled okay).

Richard Simmons stood behind me at the airport in New Orleans once. He acted every bit as, well, as flamboyant I guess you could call it, as he acts on TV.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I lost most all of my remaining respect for Bocephus when I found out he was in cahoots with that asswipe douchewagon from Staind. That was so horrible I thought it was a parody for a long time.

I really don't like to think about The Possum and Uncle Charlie collaborating with that turd. I can forgive Jones, weighing 90 pounds and living on cocaine, vodka and orange juice for years can't be good for the brain. Charlie, well he's given us enough in the past that I force myself to look the other way. But damn Charlie...damn.

-For BB

Last edited by a moderator:

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not all of em are jackasses. My late grandmother shared a row with Mac Davis on a flight from California back during his heyday.

She was about 70 and a Southern cotton feild grandmother. "Mac, hon", she said, "you look tired". To which Mr Davis replied, "Yes ma'am I sure am". They had a nice visit all the way from Los Angeles to Memphis.

Of course my Grandmother spoke highly of Mac Davis after that... and made it a point to show off his autograph ever chance she got after than

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sad to hear he was such a douche. I like quite a few of his songs. Oh well, I like George Clooney's acting, but not his politics. Not everyone can be a perferct combination like me....

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Richard Simmons stood behind me at the airport in New Orleans once. He acted every bit as, well, as flamboyant I guess you could call it, as he acts on TV.

You let him stand BEHIND you?!!??!!? I would have been terrified! That fella needs to be up front where I can keep an eye on him! LOL

I heard Ron Jeremy is a really, really nice fella ... he ate Cracker Barrel when he was here in the City after a show at NightTrips a few years back and some of the staff at Cracker Barrel was talking about what a great guy he was to them. He is apparently very appreciative of his fan base. Why couldn't he have stayed at "my" Holiday Inn back in the day?? ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom