Hank Williams Jr. is a jacka$$

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKIE-CARBINE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You let him stand BEHIND you?!!??!!? I would have been terrified! That fella needs to be up front where I can keep an eye on him! LOL

I heard Ron Jeremy is a really, really nice fella ... he ate Cracker Barrel when he was here in the City after a show at NightTrips a few years back and some of the staff at Cracker Barrel was talking about what a great guy he was to them. He is apparently very appreciative of his fan base. Why couldn't he have stayed at "my" Holiday Inn back in the day?? ;)

lol, so would have have treated him the same way as hank jr?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You let him stand BEHIND you?!!??!!? I would have been terrified! That fella needs to be up front where I can keep an eye on him! LOL

I heard Ron Jeremy is a really, really nice fella ... he ate Cracker Barrel when he was here in the City after a show at NightTrips a few years back and some of the staff at Cracker Barrel was talking about what a great guy he was to them. He is apparently very appreciative of his fan base. Why couldn't he have stayed at "my" Holiday Inn back in the day?? ;)

I don't think you need to worry about Richard Simmons standing behind you. I get the impression he likes to be in front. :D

So, you had a thing for The Hedgehog huh? ;)

jarhead983

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sorry several of you had a bad experience with him. I got to talk with him for a few minutes outside his table and it went great. Been a fan since early 80's. I even told him about getting my first ass chewing in boot camp because of him. I had just got my head shaved and was in line for my cover and other kit items when I hear someone say 'Hey Honky Tonk' a couple of times. Then right next to my head they say it again and I jerked my head and loudly said 'What'. It was a receiving DI and I had forgot I was wearing my Hank Jr. concert T-shirt. Well it didn't go so well for me there for a while. Anyway, Hank seemed to enjoy the story. I didn't ask him for an autograph, but did talk guns for a few minutes. To bad he couldn't be more civil to everyone.

Oh and BB, apparently he was a horndog jerk to you before, but you can't blame him for his interest, your a hot number.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too bad he's acting like a douche.

I met him back in '81. He was doing a concert at the college at Ada so my guess is he has ALWAYS been a douche ... lol

lol, so would have have treated him the same way as hank jr?

So, you had a thing for The Hedgehog huh? ;)

You guys gotta remember ... I hit my "peak" as they say in the grand old time of Disco ... Men didn't shave or wax. They hired a lawn service. *ahhh ... I get faint just thinking about it*. Poor Ron ... I believe the phrase you guys are most familiar with is "Like a screen door in a hurricane." LOL

Oh and BB, apparently he was a horndog jerk to you before, but you can't blame him for his interest, your a hot number.

But he smelled AWFUL ... and anyway ... he wasn't interested in me ... he just wanted to feel special and I was the only gal in the place at the time ... I suspect he would have offered "the gig" to Rosie if she'd been there ... some guys ...

I'm sure he is all broke up about you guys not liking him.

No doubt. ;) He's laughing all the way to the bank. Look at Snookie ... apparently SOMEBODY out there thinks that "bankable" but for the life of me I have no idea why. Same with good ol' Hank Jr. There's no accounting for the public's taste ...

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ouch! I'm ahuge fan of Hank, Sr. and like most of Hank, Jr.'s music too. But that doesn't mean they are pleasant people.

Did Hank have some Ruger pistols? He used to be into short barreled single action Rugers and has permission to use the Ruger eagle in his logo. Had a call from him in about 1981 regarding a brass-framed .45 Blackhawk he was trying to locate. He is a little older than me, so he's probably 61 or 62 by now - certainly old enough to know better than to be acting like an a$$.

Cedar Creek

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How was he able to sell guns unless it was through a ffl?
And what makes you think Sr. would be any different?

He is an FFL holder himself. I understand him not wanting to get started signing autographs because there would be no end to it, But his guys there working his tables while he was out looking around should not have told us he would do it. (there was another guy that bought a gun with the same agreement).
If someone buys a gun from me there is ALWAYS a handshake and a thank you that goes with it!

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like Hank Jr. I can understand why someone that has had people driving them up the wall for years and years would be a douche. He probably gets bugged by people in the bathroom wanting him to sign the toilet paper he used after his dump. Yeah he should probably be a little nicer to folks, but it is what it is.

Plus, some people say I'm a douche and how cool am I? :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom