Hank Williams Jr. is a jacka$$

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boatcephus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now you are mixing in some Charlie Daniel's tunes. But I'd like to stay on topic.

Hank is as American as a GI 1911-A1 smothered in grandma's brown gravy. He can be as McDouche as he wants in my book.

I like Charlie Daniels,
and I love big John Cash.
And I think Waylon "Woktosha" Jennings
is a table thumpin smash.....

ouhunter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now your talking Boatcephus!! I like Hank Sr and Jr songs. Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert have a ranch not to far from were my place is and I've meet them a few time in Tishomingo, OK. they are very nice and enjoyable to visit with.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sooooo.....let me get this straight, you're upset because some drunk guy that sings songs didn't sign the cardboard box that your gun came in? Send it to me, I'll shoot some Patron and sign it for you while singing/slurring A Country Boy Can Survive.....or, you could just throw the box in the trash and use the gun for it's intended purpose.

Teufel Hunden

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now you are mixing in some Charlie Daniel's tunes. But I'd like to stay on topic.

Hank is as American as a GI 1911-A1 smothered in grandma's brown gravy. He can be as McDouche as he wants in my book.

I like Charlie Daniels,
and I love big John Cash.
And I think Waylon "Woktosha" Jennings
is a table thumpin smash.....

Now you're talkin' brother!

Latest posts

Top Bottom