Hank Williams Jr. is a jacka$$

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess it was not as big a deal as I thought it was at first, His guy's working for him said he would sign the box then he told them he wouldn't when he came over to his tables for a bit. I understand if he started signing or taking pictures he would never get away to look at guns? I don't like it when people start asking me locksmith questions at the shows either! He is still a douche bag for the way he treated Badge bunny though!! Anyways... moving on with life!

Boatcephus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find the very subject of this thread blasphemous and an insult to country relaxin'. What do you people sing while schnockered and floating down the river? Michael Bolton???

Can't we all just get a longneck?

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find the very subject of this thread blasphemous and an insult to country relaxin'. What do you people sing while schnockered and floating down the river? Michael Bolton???

Can't we all just get a longneck?

Hmmm...

I don't get schnockered much anymore but when I do I tend to listen to the likes of The Beach Boys, Mannheim Steamroller, Vangellis, Kitaro, Jean Michael Jare, or Yanni (maybe a little Celtic Women when winding down) with the volume cranked way up.

The only time I ever listen to country is when I'm in the mood to lose a couple of 10's of IQ. Unlike classical music which has been proven to raise IQ's by as much as 10 points while it is being listened to I tend to lose same when listening to country.

Boatcephus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmm...

I don't get schnockered much anymore but when I do I tend to listen to the likes of The Beach Boys, Mannheim Steamroller, Vangellis, Kitaro, Jean Michael Jare, or Yanni (maybe a little Celtic Women when winding down) with the volume cranked way up.

The only time I ever listen to country is when I'm in the mood to lose a couple of 10's of IQ. Unlike classical music which has been proven to raise IQ's by as much as 10 points while it is being listened to I tend to lose same when listening to country.

Dude! That was a hilarious impression of a Liberal Panzy! I mean DEAD on! Yanni!!!!! That is comedy GOLD!!

...If yer lookin' fer trouble, tell ya whaaaat ya dooooo.........

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmm...

Agreed.
Dude! That was a hilarious impression of a Liberal Panzy! I mean DEAD on! Yanni!!!!! That is comedy GOLD!!

...If yer lookin' fer trouble, tell ya whaaaat ya dooooo.........

I'm always lookin fer trouble. Do tell, do tell.

Latest posts

Top Bottom