Happy birthday, BadgeBunny, from the OKC FGST!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks guys! To all you who thought you were late ... It's actually not for a few more days ... A couple of my "friends" at dinner the other night thought they were gonna be clever ... And they were ... I was caught completely off-guard. I should know better with those two ... :nolike: :D

I do have to say it was particularly hysterical when GC pulled out his phone to calculate my age ... :shocked: :rollingla

Oh ... and I have a few more years before I'm 60 ... :naughty: You'll know when it happens because I'm gonna have THAT birthday party with the boys in the Thunder from Down Under ... :naughty:

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks guys! To all you who thought you were late ... It's actually not for a few more days ... A couple of my "friends" at dinner the other night thought they were gonna be clever ... And they were ... I was caught completely off-guard. I should know better with those two ... :nolike: :D

I do have to say it was particularly hysterical when GC pulled out his phone to calculate my age ... :shocked: :rollingla

Oh ... and I have a few more years before I'm 60 ... :naughty: You'll know when it happens because I'm gonna have THAT birthday party with the boys in the Thunder from Down Under ... :naughty:

Gee and I thought you were 80 something?

Latest posts

Top Bottom