Happy Father's Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While technically not a repost, here is a link to the "other" Father's Day thread. However, Joel's post here is to "wish" all us "male parents" a happy one.

https://www.okshooters.com/threads/father’s-day.316161/

So, with that in mind, Happy Father's Day to all you fathers and dads and granddads.

Now, use your day to get out there and teach a young'un the joy of shooting.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Happy Father's Day!

giphy.gif

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a bunch of stuff for breakfast for our employees yesterday at Chick-Fil-A, but I've been not eating during the day, trying to fit into my pants again since eating my way through New Mexico, and when I saw folks eating it yesterday, I was impressed with how it looked, I'd never seen Chick-Fil-A's breakfast.

So I have several free sandwich cards for Chick-Fil-A I have collected, I looked at them and they aren't valid for breakfast. <sigh> Oh well.

So I just hopped in the car and thought I'd run over there and get myself a couple of breakfast sandwiches, as a treat, since I've been so good all week.

Aaaaaaannnnnnddddd it's Sunday.

Chick-Fil-A is closed on Sundays.

<sigh>

I think it's a sign.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a bunch of stuff for breakfast for our employees yesterday at Chick-Fil-A, but I've been not eating during the day, trying to fit into my pants again since eating my way through New Mexico, and when I saw folks eating it yesterday, I was impressed with how it looked, I'd never seen Chick-Fil-A's breakfast.

So I have several free sandwich cards for Chick-Fil-A I have collected, I looked at them and they aren't valid for breakfast. <sigh> Oh well.

So I just hopped in the car and thought I'd run over there and get myself a couple of breakfast sandwiches, as a treat, since I've been so good all week.

Aaaaaaannnnnnddddd it's Sunday.

Chick-Fil-A is closed on Sundays.

<sigh>

I think it's a sign.
Well heck, happy Father’s Day anyway!

Latest posts

Top Bottom