Happy Fourth of July!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I spent half the day in the shop, working on a river table to be placed in my dining room. It’s turned out to be a much bigger and more complicated project than I had originally anticipated. But I’m learning a lot!

Happy 4th everyone. Be safe.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I spent half the day in the shop, working on a river table to be placed in my dining room. It’s turned out to be a much bigger and more complicated project than I had originally anticipated. But I’m learning a lot!

We need pics! ... preferably, in progress and complete!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

Live edge?

SHOTGUN12

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
.... Mine is eating tacos and watching Jaws. Dammit I love being American.
View attachment 167319
Speaking of tacos, there's a new Mex food place in Ponca called Jalapeno Grill On the corner of 5th and Hartford. If you live in the area you gotta try 'em out. The Beef and/or Pork Burritos are almost 3" in diameter, and while not exactly cheap, they also have everything from cheese nachos, to fish tacos to whatever else you could want, and the helping sizes are more than I could ever eat.
Not your average Taco Bell.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of tacos, there's a new Mex food place in Ponca called Jalapeno Grill On the corner of 5th and Hartford. If you live in the area you gotta try 'em out. The Beef and/or Pork Burritos are almost 3" in diameter, and while not exactly cheap, they also have everything from cheese nachos, to fish tacos to whatever else you could want, and the helping sizes are more than I could ever eat.
Not your average Taco Bell.

Will have to check it out next week while I'm there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom