Happy Hallow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbarbee

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
West of Sapulpa

10103 S. 193rd West Ave
From junction of OK66, OK33, and I-44, go west on OK33 1 mile
Turn right on 193rd West Ave (Just past John Christner Trucking)
Drive 2 miles down 193rd (bear left at 3-way stop)
Sign for Happy Hollow is on the right side of 193rd

The driveway will open up into a parking area.
Go up the steps and around the building to the left and you'll see the office.

http://www.happyhollowgunrange.com

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went out there last weekend and puchased a rifle off of another member on this board (infotechsailor) and had a great time. A nice smooth transaction by the way. Happy hollow is a nice place and set up well. I think just about anybody that goes would have a blast!!!! Highly recommend it to anyone.

Pvillerancher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just want to say thanks to the forum for communicating the info on Happy Hollow. I have found a new home for my shooting activities and it is well worth the drive from the Claremore/Owasso area. $10.00 for all day shooting (plus $.50 for targets with cardboard backing) and they even have a feisty rangemaster to keep everyone honest and safe. Had a great time - neat rural location with multiple range targets available (25, 50, 100 and 200 yards). Cannot recommend highly enough. I travel about 20 days per month and the cost of Red Castle for the amount of time I have available for the range just doesn't make sense - and this is a great fit for me. I was really jazzed to see several Dads with their kids (boys and girls) getting in several hours of trigger time.

Great Place to spend the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:thanku:

Latest posts

Top Bottom