Happy Hollow web site down?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just tried to go to the Happy Hollow web site to get their phone number so I could get some info not provided on the site. I'm getting a page that says the web site cannot be found. I checked it with a browser on my smartphone and got the same result. Anyone else having the same problem and/or have an idea of what's up?

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I finally found Happy Hollow's phone number and called them. I found out that they are revamping the web site and should have a new one soon. The present issue seems to be a technical issue with their hosting service.

MikieG7174

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Happy Hallow is anything but happy. The guy there was WAAAAY over the top. He talked to guys like they were the black baby his wife just gave birth to. Last time I went there was to shoot my buddies new 338LM Sako. Of course the Ole boy couldn't just let us be. No sir. He had to come out here to tell us how to do this. He wouldn't shut up or go away.
Here he was trying to advise two school trained snipers how to zero and shoot this rifle when he had no clue himself.
We quietly packed up and never went back. I hear he is no longer there. In time maybe the place will attract those that turned their back on it. Surprised it survived this long!

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Happy Hallow is anything but happy. The guy there was WAAAAY over the top. He talked to guys like they were the black baby his wife just gave birth to. Last time I went there was to shoot my buddies new 338LM Sako. Of course the Ole boy couldn't just let us be. No sir. He had to come out here to tell us how to do this. He wouldn't shut up or go away.
Here he was trying to advise two school trained snipers how to zero and shoot this rifle when he had no clue himself.
We quietly packed up and never went back. I hear he is no longer there. In time maybe the place will attract those that turned their back on it. Surprised it survived this long!
What if his wife was black? Are just racist or also ignorant?

posted via Tapatalk

Blakew

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don passed away almost a year ago. He may be the cantankerous old man you mention. I suspect a generational gao may be to blame for his abrupt personality as i know he was an american soldier and cared for his country. Perhaps he was angry at the way this damn country was going before trump saved us all. Anyways speak easy of the dead. The range aint to bad. Its only 10 bucks....

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would have thought 2 "school trained snipers" would have had the balls to tell him to back off and let you handle it, instead you decide to dig up a 9 month old thread and make it into a crying ***** session.

I liked Don, RIP...

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would have thought 2 "school trained snipers" would have had the balls to tell him to back off and let you handle it, instead you decide to dig up a 9 month old thread and make it into a crying ***** session.

I liked Don, RIP...

Don could be a real hard Azz and I have personally had him shout at me more times then I can count on both hands ( some I deserved and some I didn't ) But I felt safe there. The man had an important job and he took it seriously like he should of. Another thing worth mentioning here is that he would also take the time to sit down with a guy that need a hand wether it was sighting in a rifle or getting a father and young kid lined out

Latest posts

Top Bottom