Harsh experience at Harsh firearms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
The OP stated multiple times it was not about the money. To some, principle means more than a few bucks. Same reason some people shop locally (when we can), avoid Dick's and CTD, etc.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He said it was the principal of the matter, but when he went to get it resolved he got the wrong Jared so he put them on blast. The correct Jared saw this and reached out to make it right and explained what happened. This was a simple miscommunication between between the shop owner and a employee at a stressful time because of events, and then it was a miscommunication between OP and the shop employee.

I hope all works out for you, I bought some ar parts from them and they were nice about having to custom order stuff in, if I had known about the osa discount I would have bought more from them.

sleeperx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like a simple miscommunication that got blown out of proportion pretty quick. If OP felt so strongly about it, he should have gone right back in with copy of ad and asked for the owner. Not "Jared". Instead he comes on here bashing a company for something that he didn't make an honest effort to clear up. Even changing his avatar to anti harsh. Seems a bit immature to me. Fyi, I'm not connected to Harsh in anyway. Never even been in the place. Just don't like people blasting others when they haven't done they're own due diligence.

A5Sooner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was told two different stories originally about the 5% osa, then asked at the time of purchase about the ad, then called, and got the run around. As far as I'm conserned that's 3 strikes. Additionally there were two people present talking between themselves while on the phone. And said 'Jared said 'he wants the discount, followed by 'you want a free t-shirt or somethin'

How is that not an honest effort to clean up?

Im over it. But I did my due diligence, kept a professional demeanor when dealing with harsh, and backed it up with documentation. I have no reason to deal with this company ever again.

I also stated that it seams people have had good dealings with them. This is my experience. Use other opinions and this experience and come to your own conclusion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not the customer's responsibility to make certain that policies are clear, or that they're communicated to employees, or to make repeat follow-up attempts to help someone clear up their mistakes. It's not the end of the world, it's not a huge black eye, but it was a stupid circumstance and the customer isn't to blame.

It's like blaming a gun owner because someone broke into his home and stole his guns. "He didn't do enough to prevent it." Whatever...

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I say we get a rope and hang Jared, he's got it coming after letting his store get broke into anyway.

That's sarcasm, put your ropes away.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do not see how his store getting broke into has anything to do with the issue. His entire post sounded like a kid making up excuses, so he did not have to say I was wrong. When the owner wanted to make excuses it became more than a simple miscommunication. It does not matter which Jared the OP talked to, he talked to a representative of the store. The fact the owner made excuses, showed incompetence.
Personally, I know that I will never do any business with Harsh Firearms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom