Has anybody on here handled the POF MP5?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've always wanted a MP5, but didn't want to pay $$$ for a clone and couldn't afford the real deal. I've heard good things about the POF produced MP5 pistol. Since they have a MSRP of around $1400 and it's actually HK licesned mfg from what I've read, I'm gearing up to make a purchase. I would like to know if any locals have shot or handled one and what they think?

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haven't shot the POF but you might also look at the Dakota Tactical. They have a .300 Blackout that I'd like to add to my collection.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
An mp5 has always been my favorite weapon. But I know I will never own a real one unless I win the lottery. Thus would be a nice addition. But I won't be paying 1400 for it. Th a team is a little ridiculous.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I saw POF, I thought Patriot Ordnance Factory. Which is not the case. Nice looking clone though. I'm still holding out for the Sig MPX. I might be holding out for a long time though.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is pretty cool....after playing with this...

for the last year, I could definitely enjoy one that shot bigger bullets! Equipped with the Sig arm brace it is way cool, is there a way to mount a red dot or something on that POF?

Latest posts

Top Bottom