Has anyone mounted a reddot scope to a buckmark?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roarak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had an Aimpoint on a Ruger mk11 for a few years and was very impressed with it. Lots of fun for paper/steel or any type of small game. Just be careful with what mounting system you use, the one i went with left alot of nasty marks on the reciever. I really wish i wouldnt have done it...

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, Good and very much so.

I finally picked up an optic for my Buckmark after having a rail for over a year sitting on my work bench. Much more enjoyable shooting experience with the gun now. That is the whole purpose of this gun. Its fun to shoot.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife's Bmark wears an OKO red dot and mine has a Burris Fastfire. The OKO is bulkier, but much faster to pick up the dot. Hers is on a rail I got from Brownells and mine is on a TacSol rail with rear sight integral to the rail. We like them! :)

des63

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had a Tasco on one of my Buckmarks for as long as I can remember. It's always performed well. I can't wait until we start having steel matches so I have an excuse to shoot it more!

Flyboy

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I put one together years ago. It's way too much fun.

In fact, I took it to my law school's annual pistol shoot. The rules were roughly "shoot what you brung." I put that Buckmark in the hands of people who had never held a firearm before, and they were scoring ten-of-ten consistently.

About halfway through the shoot, they decided to pass a new rule: iron sights only.

Yeah, we had a good time.

DaveTec

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome. Now I need to pick up a top rail for this thing and get to shooting. Anyone know anyone locally that might have one? Or is it an internet only thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom