Has anyone shot on that piece of land coming into Taloga right off 183?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a spot with bench and just a big wall of dirt right off the road where I see people shoot. Ive shot there my self even asked the sheriff. He said he had know idea who owned it but it was ok and it has been there before he was in office.

Anyone ever shot there. The women in the county clerks office all said their kids and husbands shot there and the 4H used it as well. Just weird its right next to highway 183.

Last edited:

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I try and pick up some big stuff every time im in town. I try and shoot there every time im in that part of the state for work but its always gets worse. If I lived closer id organize a clean up or something.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can you be more specific as to the area? I'm all for helping out with a clean up there too. Sounds like that might be cool thing to do to show that some of us aren't trashy ne'er do wells. If I knew where it was, and it was reasonably close, I'd go there to shoot, one time anywayand leave it better than when I got there too.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can you be more specific as to the area? I'm all for helping out with a clean up there too. Sounds like that might be cool thing to do to show that some of us aren't trashy ne'er do wells. If I knew where it was, and it was reasonably close, I'd go there to shoot, one time anywayand leave it better than when I got there too.
it's right off the side of 183 a mile outside of town. Yes it would be nice to clean it up.

cwdrlove

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was working in Taloga recently and saw the place. Maybe it's just me, but it seemed a little strange, outdoor shooting range on the side of the highway lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom