Has anyone tried this holser?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got one and played with it a little but never actually used it. It's pretty bulky. I'm not sure why I bought it, other than feeling like I should try to buy every holster available in the world. I'm still IWB for the most part.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess, what are you trying to conceal under, if you can tell us?

Jeans w/belt, T shirt and usually some kind of button down type shirt worn more like a jacket.

The issue being, the over shirt does not guarantee it stays concealed when on my hip even in an IWB holster. I am carrying my EC9s in this pic btw. But even the slightest chance of it showing is a no go for what i need for this purpose.

20210701_213020.jpg

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Raven in the boot is feasible. But I'd like to have something a little more than 25ACP. :-( And I have tried the LCPII but it just will not sit right and the bulge on the inside of the leg is somewhat noticeable.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And to be fair. I fully understand that with this or and/or the boot carry, my options would most likely be to find cover and then draw.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry IWB under an untucked Columbia fishing shirt or a western pearl snap shirt, and I’ve never really had any problems ”printing”. In my opinion/observation, most people are self absorbed unobservant dumb*sses that wouldn’t notice a naked woman walking down the aisle of WMart much less a little printing from a handgun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom