Hasty Bake Hype

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdalover

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been in the market for a new grill and wanted to start using lump charcoal and i am glad i did. I saw posts in regard to charcoal and grilling on here and know there are some grillers and foodies so i made a little video of my new Hasty Bake this past Sunday. This Grill/smoker/Charcoal oven is incredible. Enjoy!
http://youtu.be/NQf4kyTFmJY

Last edited:

john.beck49

Marksman
Reaction score
If anyone would like to taste some BBQ cooked on Hasty Bakes, stop by Burn Co on 11th across from TU. The guy who opened this was the cooking instructor at Hasty Bake. He cooks all his meat fresh daily on Hasty Bake grills and usually runs out around 1 or 2 pm. He is open from 10:30 until 2:30 or when he runs out of meat. I will warn you, get there early because we showed up at 12:20 one Saturday and he was already out of Brisket and Ribs.. Some of the best BBQ my family has eaten.

sdalover

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To MyMonkey:
I was torn between the Big Green Egg and the Hasty-Bake. Both can both grill and smoke but BGE is a better smoker than grill and HB i a better grill than smoker. I was set to go down to a Texas eggfest to get an incredible deal on a BGE until a smokin deal on a demo HB that was used at the rock n' rib festival here in Tulsa came about. I'm still getting an egg but will probably wait till eggfest in OKC for a demo egg deal.

You were pretty close on the accent. I thought it was suppressed but a couple of beers and it comes right out. I grew up in Jersery.

To john.beck49:
You are right on the money with Burn Barbecue. They are awesome and they were instrumental in my decision making on the Hasty-Bake. I love that place.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Grant Hastings(RIP),the founder of HB,was my dad's best friend.I've been eating food cooked on a HB for 50+ years.No finer cooker around and stay away from brickettes,lump charcoal FTW!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom