Have you ever swore off a bar or place of establishment?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Olive Garden in Lawton is the absolute worst food and service I have ever had.

also on my list,
Buffalo Wild Wings
Wally world
Starpukes
Jimmy's Egg
McAlisters
McD's
Dominos
KFC

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's almost as epic as my Walmart War.

Kids (girls) were pretty young, wife took them to mall and had some pictures taken. Was supposed to get a package for $49.99 each, total of 3 pictures, each. A big one and 2 5x7s. Wife used credit card. Went and picked up pictures and was charged 49.99 for large picture only and like 29.99 for each 5x7.

I fussed n raised he'll but to no avail. The lady took our pictures and sent them with my written complain't to Corporate. Said it was out of her hands and now corporates problem. They would be in touch. 2 weeks go by, nothing. Went back to store, raised some hell. Told em to give my pictures or return my money. Nope....she told me to call Corporate.

So i called Corporate and the runaround started. Eventually They said they didn't have a money back policy and had already charged my card. Told me to dispute it with Mastercard. Called and spoke to several customer service ppl and they informed me of a no money back policy and the charges stand. But they did say the have a satisfaction guarantee. .....if you dont like a picture for any reason it will be retaken.

5 makeup and picture sessions later with each daughter, 10 total, and raising hell each time in front of other customers, they credited my credit card and asked me not to return.

:rotflmao: You sound so much like me it's not even funny ... :P More than one way to skin a cat, huh?? :naughty:

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
:rotflmao: You sound so much like me it's not even funny ... :P More than one way to skin a cat, huh?? :naughty:

Yes mame. I even bought a Camo Jacket from Walmart Friday and returned it today. Money back.....it's like free rental. Put a deposit down, use product, then return for full refund. I might start wearing new clothes all week and just returning them when they get dirty......save some bucks on laundry. ;)

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We eat out a lot having no small kids to feed any more and busy conflicting schedules. My wife is a 'give a place one time' person and is really picky about her food, so her list is getting bigger of the places she won't go back to. I'm easier to please and I will eat most anything anywhere.

I have money in a couple of clubs and bars in another state but don't go out to drink much locally unless a friend talks me into it or qplaying a show some where. And when Im at concerts or pro sports events.

sent by smoke signals(Tapatalk)

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's almost as epic as my Walmart War.

Kids (girls) were pretty young, wife took them to mall and had some pictures taken. Was supposed to get a package for $49.99 each, total of 3 pictures, each. A big one and 2 5x7s. Wife used credit card. Went and picked up pictures and was charged 49.99 for large picture only and like 29.99 for each 5x7.

I fussed n raised he'll but to no avail. The lady took our pictures and sent them with my written complain't to Corporate. Said it was out of her hands and now corporates problem. They would be in touch. 2 weeks go by, nothing. Went back to store, raised some hell. Told em to give my pictures or return my money. Nope....she told me to call Corporate.

So i called Corporate and the runaround started. Eventually They said they didn't have a money back policy and had already charged my card. Told me to dispute it with Mastercard. Called and spoke to several customer service ppl and they informed me of a no money back policy and the charges stand. But they did say the have a satisfaction guarantee. .....if you dont like a picture for any reason it will be retaken.

5 makeup and picture sessions later with each daughter, 10 total, and raising hell each time in front of other customers, they credited my credit card and asked me not to return.

Squeaky wheel gets the grease but I wouldn't waste my time like that, life is too short..... I would've just disputed the charges. Rather that's worked out for me really well in situations.

Latest posts

Top Bottom