Have ever moved from your home town and

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Spent more time seeing your old home town friends than you did when you lived in your old home town? I moved from the town I was born and raised in, at the age of 52. 1200 miles away. I've had more visitors here than I ever had back home.

Where do you live? I might want to come see you.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was raised in a small Texas coastal town. Dated a little redhead for awhile. Joined the service and when discharged moved to Oklahoma where I was born. One night I was in a strip club having a couple beers and fending off the "Buy me a drink" girls when suddenly that little redhead was in my lap kissing the life out of me. She had moved to OKC to get away from some crap in Texas and was the house mother at the club. Turns out one of my "sisters" worked there too. Not really a sister but our fathers grew up together. A few times thru the years that redhead and I have run into each other.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, it was more like when I came home- I would run into people I know all over town all the time. Finally, after about 10 years in Texas and 4 in Missouri, we moved back home- built a new house and paid it off by cashing in some company stock that had really went up in value. Left the company I had worked for 20 years and went back into real estate. My wife got all nervous that I wasn't making 6 figures anymore and left me but came back for the house. I'm glad they are both gone. Now I do what I want.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I was raised in a small Texas coastal town. Dated a little redhead for awhile. Joined the service and when discharged moved to Oklahoma where I was born. One night I was in a strip club having a couple beers and fending off the "Buy me a drink" girls when suddenly that little redhead was in my lap kissing the life out of me. She had moved to OKC to get away from some crap in Texas and was the house mother at the club. Turns out one of my "sisters" worked there too. Not really a sister but our fathers grew up together. A few times thru the years that redhead and I have run into each other.

This isn’t the same kind of ‘girl’ you threw out of a bar is it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom