Headed to Afghanistan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First thank you for your service to this wonderful nation. Secondly best of luck Brother! We will keep you in our prayers for a safe return. I was a 19D in the Army. WHOOOOAH let us know if you need anything and we will try and make it happen.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You'll be pleasantly surprised with the availability of internet....even the smallest COP usually has a SPAWAR or other service based internet station with a couple morale terminals.

Don't get complacent, even when everyone else is. Hit us up for anything you need....same for your family. We have lots of grass cutters/car fixers/heavy lifters/HVAC/Electrical/Plumbing etc...on here ready to help if you need some assistance on the home front.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good luck and thanks for your service. If you are in need of anything specific over there, then dont bother posting up here with a request. I am sure between all of on here we could put something together. This goes for all the others around here too, it would never hurt to ask right?

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First off thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Im a pretty big guy and not shy either but the one thing that i could never do is go to war, it just scares the **** out of me to be honest. I do want to serve in some capacity once i get my MD but getting deployed is literally a phobia of mine. Because of how i am I have a special appreciation for you and others who have the huevos to do what you do.

jcbarlow

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You'll be pleasantly surprised with the availability of internet....even the smallest COP usually has a SPAWAR or other service based internet station with a couple morale terminals.

Don't get complacent, even when everyone else is. Hit us up for anything you need....same for your family. We have lots of grass cutters/car fixers/heavy lifters/HVAC/Electrical/Plumbing etc...on here ready to help if you need some assistance on the home front.
That's a relief, some contact with the wife and kiddos will help all of us a ton. I really appreciate the offer, and if there's anything I can think of I'll definitely let you guys know.

jcbarlow

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good luck and thanks for your service. If you are in need of anything specific over there, then dont bother posting up here with a request. I am sure between all of on here we could put something together. This goes for all the others around here too, it would never hurt to ask right?

I appreciate it, you guys are all awesome.

Latest posts

Top Bottom