Heartland Outdoors SHUTS DOWN 12-31-13

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saddlebum, email me again, please.

Castleeleven, Barry walked in the store 12-31-13. Said the store wasn't making enough money and announced HO was shutting down, effective immediately. The move was totally unexpected by any of the employees.

I expanded these thoughts in the other thread.

missyoakley

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not surprising, with the ammo shortage there has been a lot fewer people at the range.

Rick, a few of you here should partner up and own it. Everyone on here knows soo much more than most of the business men that own some of these places and with a little lower cost it would be a hit. I would leave the Firm and work behind a counter! It's a new year!

RichardA76

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I live right around the corner, I will drive by and see whats happening around.

Would love to see someone, even me, keep it open and stock it with more affordable stuff. Some of the prices were not too bad though. I would imagine rent on the space is HUGE being where it is.

Hope all the employees and owner find new places quickly.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
we have discussed it many times. your email crashed,your web site went down,your dog ate your home work yada yada yada.if you could produce holsters as quick as you produce excuse's you might not have the reputation of being a horriable businessman you have

I remember an exchange two years ago where David E explained why he didn't have the holsters done. I'll never buy anything from him or patronize any business he is associated with as a direct result of that thread.

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember an exchange two years ago where David E explained why he didn't have the holsters done. I'll never buy anything from him or patronize any business he is associated with as a direct result of that thread.

So let me get this straight: you copied and pasted a post from the other thread to personally bash me in this thread, referencing a 2 yr old post I made that you didn't like....when both threads are about announcing the unexpected closing of a business that might affect people in a significant way.....

Um, ok....

Latest posts

Top Bottom