Heartland Outdoors SHUTS DOWN 12-31-13

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone other than Dave E. Actually confirmed the closing? I am just curious if this is a done deal and how many people recently paid for a year membership or bought a gift card and may have gotten jacked out of their money. Like I stated earlier, if I paid with a CC and they can't deliver their end of the deal, I would call the CC and file a dispute. Good luck to all.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone other than Dave E. Actually confirmed the closing? I am just curious if this is a done deal and how many people recently paid for a year membership or bought a gift card and may have gotten jacked out of their money. Like I stated earlier, if I paid with a CC and they can't deliver their end of the deal, I would call the CC and file a dispute. Good luck to all.

sounds like we need to get scott hines or amanda taylor on this.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those with claims such as gift certificates, it will be interesting to see if the owner, reputed to be wealthy, has been able to erect a corporate barrier that will keep him from personal liability. Bankrupt corp, too bad. Since there is considerable inventory that will according to someone here be sold at auction, that money may be applied. Indeed, no one has mentioned bankruptcy yet, just that the store is closed.

I think a small class action here locally might have some interest for an enterprising attorney, but I am not an attorney nor do I play one on TV.

Again, sorry for the effect on the employees.

Beau

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My girlfriend and I both ordered holsters and mag pouches from David and he delivered. I was very happy with the quality, much better then other kydex holsters ive bought. I will buy from him again.
People calling names only makes you look like a child. Use your words better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom