Hello everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpiritLead

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello I'm kinda new to the forum...this is my first post. Just finished my CCW class today! Been planning on it for a long time finally got around to it. There is a wealth of info here and just wanted to say thanks!

bernardderek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome!! There is an extreme amount of knowledge that is passed throughout this forum. I am extremely glad that I stumbled across this site. Congrats on the CCW completion.

SpiritLead

New to the site!
Reaction score
Thing I'm interested in most is just personal defense and home defense. Still looking to purchase one for CCW. I had my heart set on a Gock 27 model. I have a couple of friends who have them I've put about 100 rounds through the G27. They have quite a kick though I was still pretty accurate with it. Almost bought one a month ago and was set on getting it...till I shot my friends Taurus Millinium Pro in .45ACP 10rd mag. Man was I impressed it had less recoil than the G27 and was more comfortable in hand. Almost felt like a 9mm, couldn't believe it was a .45. I don't know, maybe it was cause I was shooting his reloads but I'm gonna shoot some factory new ones through it and try out a G30 at the range as well. Opinions are welcome please! I'll post a new thread about the subject in the General discussion board too.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I CCW a Glock 27 for a year and half and never really became
Comfortable with it. Excellent service weapon, the Glock, but i never
Got comfortable with IWB. That being said, my 27 was a Sheriff trade
In and was the best shooting, least recoiling of any of the .40's that
I've owned or shot. Currently shooting H&K .40's by choice. I like a hammer
To hold down when inserting weapon into IWB holster. Like i said, my choice,
I'm comfy with it and i'll carry it more.

BTW if you carry the Glock IWB i suggest the trigger shoe. No reason
To get any shirt tail in your trigger well/holster and put one in your own hip
Or thigh!
I know a couple members here have them in their carry Glock.

Latest posts

Top Bottom