Hello Everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SAM_4371.JPG
SAM_4377.JPG
SAM_4377.JPG

Not sure if I loaded these correct, here are a few pictures of my range, from the grass to the impact area is 110 feet, but I can also shoot from 100 yards out, or off my porch which is 125 yards....Hopefully ....I'll talk hubby into hosting a ENS ....depending on the turn out, or if you are in the area ....welcome to stop by a dump a magazine or a few boxes. He works on the range every day to avoid other chores.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never met him, Stillwell is....north of me twenty five or better miles...guess I am more NE ?

Lord, I have no idea ... @Neanderthal where are you dude?!?! Working on that book about points and bowls and gods and stuff??

I want to say he lives around Rose, somewhere. But you can't quote me. I know where Tulsa, Sand Springs and Broken Arrow are. After that I'm all about the navigation system in the car. I can get turned around backwards in my own house. :disappoin He usually checks in in the evenings while he's killing tanks. He'll be along shortly, I'm sure. His wife is a REALLY sweet gal ... and a saint ... he's a hot mess. Gotta watch that one ... :hey3::pms2::sunbath:

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"teens"....would rip it down which they did twice, once they raised a Mexican flag after stealing his USMC flag. He took the flag pole down after that. Also was an sign, (American / USMC flag) that triggered SJW to break our windows when we were not home. After all,.....who wants those horrible vet's living next to them. I would never wear my uniform to or from work. As most LEO's do as not to bring grief to the family.
Welcome to a free state! We live in a town where everyone is either active duty military, retired military, or else knows many people who are one or the other or both, so that attitude is a bit "foreign" to us. Nice part of the state y'all are in--enjoy your peace of mind, you have earned it.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm always late. Howdy, Judi! I'm straight north of you, between Jay and Tahlequah (sorta).

Lord, I have no idea ... @Neanderthal where are you dude?!?! Working on that book about points and bowls and gods and stuff??

I want to say he lives around Rose, somewhere. But you can't quote me. I know where Tulsa, Sand Springs and Broken Arrow are. After that I'm all about the navigation system in the car. I can get turned around backwards in my own house. :disappoin He usually checks in in the evenings while he's killing tanks. He'll be along shortly, I'm sure. His wife is a REALLY sweet gal ... and a saint ... he's a hot mess. Gotta watch that one ... :hey3::pms2::sunbath:

I'm gonna be bald-headed by the time that book's finished and the tanks are what keeps me sane. You should download that game (World of Tanks), it's free and a great stress reliever!

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@Neanderthal Lmao! I had the old man print out the manual for my first module in that motorcycle repair class because I was getting motion sick going back and forth looking for information as I read. I've never seen a video game that didn't make me motion sick. Only reason we have that 360 is the old man wanted it. Wanna guess how many video games we have for it?? Haha! (The one that came with it ...)

Latest posts

Top Bottom