Hello guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to the boards. What are you looking for in a handgun? Something for concealed carry, or home defense only, or more of a range toy? Most everyone here has handguns as well so we could probably point you in the right direction. Once you decide what your intended use is, head to a shooting range that rents hand guns if possible and go nuts!

rcrecelius

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
ripnbst said:
Welcome to the boards. What are you looking for in a handgun? Something for concealed carry, or home defense only, or more of a range toy? Most everyone here has handguns as well so we could probably point you in the right direction. Once you decide what your intended use is, head to a shooting range that rents hand guns if possible and go nuts!

You can really rent a handgun? Now that's gonna come in handy!
I'm just looking for something to go have some fun with, purely recreational at this time however after I get comfortable/proficient with a handgun I will likely go ahead and get my CHL.
I'm looking for a full size reliable 9mm semi that won't break the bank ;)

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where the heck is Rio Vista? I am a Texan also but have not heard of that town,must be close to San Antonio??

Oh, Welcome to our jungle

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You da' man. Welcome brother. Beware, the one they call Danny Tanner, he is not to be trusted. Nor is anyone named Fuzzybritches, or anyone that would like you to show random body parts, or anyone that posts pictures of creepy doll heads. Other than that, everybody here is pretty cool.

Latest posts

Top Bottom