Hello OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CainAbel

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Joel Cartwright. My father-in-law introduced me to this site some time ago and then Sandy Hook happened and business went ridiculous (cant complain about that too much).

A little about myself:
I'm 27 years of age and married with two dogs...
I started shooting about 16 years of age at Red Castle Gun Club and purchased my membership there at 18.
For the last 7 years I've worked in the sheet metal industry working with materials from various types of steel to brass and copper. If you can name it, I probably have made something with it.
I have a twin brother who came home from the Marine Corps in 2009. We went from going to all our local gun shops every weekend followed by some range time to actually opening our own firearms business. If you go to the Tulsa gun shows you probably have seen us there.

In August of 2012 we officially started "Brothers in Arms." We started out as a really small retail company working out of the house. This past March we opened a space in Tulsa. We have since jumped into a little bit of everything in the firearms industry. We started manufacturing ammunition, working on custom AR builds, and just recently we became factory trained and certified Cerakote applicators.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Joel Cartwright

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
good luck in you business ventures joel, next time i get over to ttown, i'll try to make it in. welcome!

Latest posts

Top Bottom