Help!!! 50 state legal options!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClintC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I travel all 48 states putting up wind tower. before you go to the state check there laws. A ccp will help you carry

i Was told by a highway patrol officer that you can travel through a state with what you have you just cant stay the night there. Then they can get you if caught.

I pull my 5th wheel and my firearm are stored in there when traveling.

edit: there is a lot more firearms you can have then the news lets on. Check the laws on the books.

OkieDoke88

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I travel all 48 states putting up wind tower. before you go to the state check there laws. A ccp will help you carry

i Was told by a highway patrol officer that you can travel through a state with what you have you just cant stay the night there. Then they can get you if caught.

edit: there is a lot more firearms you can have then the news lets on. Check the laws on the books.
All good points. I’m trying to plan for the worst state i can think of, and that’s New York. That’s why I’m looking for a takedown long gun of some sort that will be legal in all 50 states. I want something I can take into a hotel inside of a bag or duffel.

OkieDoke88

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All good points. I’m trying to plan for the worst state i can think of, and that’s New York. That’s why I’m looking for a takedown long gun of some sort that will be legal in all 50 states. I want something I can take into a hotel inside of a bag or duffel.

I have my chl, but unfortunately a lot of states I go to don’t honor
It.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think how you intended to transport the firearm is going to be the biggest issue, not what type of gun. I'm sure you could find a handgun that is legal to carry in all 50 states, but magazine capacity will likely be limited to 10 rounds.

Chad from School of the American Rifle did a video on his quest to get carry permits that would allow him to carry in 44 states and Washington DC.

Latest posts

Top Bottom