Help me find this movie!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some 25 years ago (give or take) I remember watching tv as a young boy and seeing a movie that sparked an interest in me that I still remember to this day. It was about a guy (a teenager if I recall) that was in a cesna single engine type plane that crashed in shallow water (possibly in Alaska?). he was the only survivor. I only remember snip its of the movie today, one scene he was sleeping (in a hollow tree i think) and a small animal was steeling his food, he kicked it in the dark to shoo it away and it wound up being a porcupine, the next day it showed him using a hatchet to try and scrape quills out of his foot. I remember he tried to use cash in his wallet as kindling, but it would not burn. I also recall him swimming to the plane to get supplies from it (it was only partially submerged). I know that does not give anyone a lot to go off of, but someone may just recall. As a small child it got me thinking, man how would I live through that, and what could I do to be better prepared in that situation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom