Help with Google Chrome and OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jchip123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a problem with Google Chrome and OSA when I try to use the back arrow to return to a previous post, I can keep clicking on the back arrow and it appears nothing is happening but if I hold the back arrow down it shows I have multiple links to the post open. I have tried to find the cause in settings but not having any luck. I also have Chrome on my laptop and it works correctly. Any help would sure be appreciated.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What OS?

What have you done to try to fix?

All users on that PC or just you?

Clear Browsing Data "from beginning of time" (ctrl-shift-del). Empty cache and plug-in data check boxes too.

jchip123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OS is Windows 7
I have browsing history from beginning of time.
Only user on computer.
Done all the above.

One thing i notice is when I click the back arrow the forward arrow activates a split second later.

okmods

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had this issue once, and it was caused by one of the extensions I was using. Unfortunately I don't remember which one it was.
Go to chrome://extensions/ and disable all your extensions, then re-enable them one at a time until you find the one causing the problems.

jchip123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had this issue once, and it was caused by one of the extensions I was using. Unfortunately I don't remember which one it was.
Go to chrome://extensions/ and disable all your extensions, then re-enable them one at a time until you find the one causing the problems.

Thanks okmods that was the problem, I never would have suspected that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom