Help within for Information from Rogers county

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knight92

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello,

I was wandering if any of you all could help me out with something rather simple? My google fu can not work up verification of a death certificate in/from Rogers county,from January, of this year, it would be greatly appreciated! I have been able to go back to April but not any further. Please Pm me for anymore specifics I really don't want them out here for all to see.

Thanks for every ones time helping and even reading/bumping

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The best answer is to ask the Vital Records department: http://www.ok.gov/health/Birth_and_Death_Certificates/ and the application form is at http://www.ok.gov/health2/documents/VR_DRRequest_interactive.pdf . They have a satellite office in Tulsa, so it should be easy enough to run by on Monday.

Note:
By state law, death records filed are not open for public inspection. Obtaining a death certificate by or for fraudulent purposes is punishable by law.

The person requesting the certificate must meet one of the following eligibility standards:

Person Acting the Subject’s Best Interest
A surviving spouse, parent, child, grandparent, sibling, or legal guardian;
Legal representative of the estate of the deceased as documented by an order from a court of competent jurisdiction;
An individual who can establish a familial relationship with the deceased;
Funeral director of record or agent thereto, working in the capacity of their official business;
Person with a court order from a court of competent jurisdiction;
A person who was a co-owner or a joint tenant on real or personal property of the decedent;
A person listed in a will of the decedent, provided the will is in probate; or
Genealogist or Others (see link for more information Death Certificate Eligibility)

Podman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Check the Claremore Progress newspaper orbits, also there are 2 main funeral homes here they may be able to help you. They are all online.

Latest posts

Top Bottom