Henry (s) .17 varmint and Pump 22 at 100 yds

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Finally got out today and mostly zeroed a couple of Henry's. The .17 lever action varmint and the pump action 22. I just love these guns. Besides being fun, it's affordable to drop a lot of brass with rimfire. I also shot the CZ P07.
Here's what looks like a mess but I got the .17 zeroed well on the top low right small target and the pump (with the crappy CCI standard ammo) I got working well. Neither had been zeroed with those scopes so I'll take it. The CZ ran like a scalded cat. Shot it at 15 yds (approximately) with target stand. Dropped 100 rounds of 115 gr and did great. I love that holosun red dot. No picture to go with it.
It was a beautiful day but I got to shoot till I was wore out but it was a great wore out.
Heres the first of the zeroing the Henry's at 100 yds. Went down to check after 20 rounds to make sure I patched the holes when I was sure I was mostly zeroed then just went hog wild shooting both the .17 and the pump. That walnut furniture is beautiful on Henry's

Attachments

• Henry s.JPG
    Henry s.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 27

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love my Henry with the large loop, gloves no issue in the colder months as I don’t hunt as much as I used too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom