Henry X with wood

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been on the lookout for a Henry X .357 to throw my can on...everybody goes tacticool but this morning I learned the wood furniture from the
45-70 Big Boy fits and has made the bug even worse.
Sure wish that was a factory offering!!!

DfiM4FY.jpg
hCG3g9D.jpg

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Side note, why are the .357 models so scarce and pulling a premium? They have come down quite a bit but are still pulling over MSRP and fly off the shelf if under MSRP. At one point about a year ago they were pulling nearly 2x MSRP. Seems they're "down" to $50-100 over MSRP.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Side note, why are the .357 models so scarce and pulling a premium? They have come down quite a bit but are still pulling over MSRP and fly off the shelf if under MSRP. At one point about a year ago they were pulling nearly 2x MSRP. Seems they're "down" to $50-100 over MSRP.
38s supress very well. They are movie quiet. I hope you bought one. They are now found online pretty often for msrp. It’s my favorite suppressor host by far.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lots of stuff suppresses well and is available. Seems odd these specifically seem overly difficult to find. Prices have come down for sure but are still several hundred higher than they were a year or so ago. Been looking but haven't seen any locally.

Marlin/Ruger is supposedly going to make a threaded 357. At least it shows one in their updated 1894 owners manual

20230628_062023.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom