Henry X with wood

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdvRider918

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sweet! That's a great idea.

I bought an X model in .357 from an outfit in Texas called Evil Roy last month. They seem to get them in stock more frequently than other sellers and they sell them at a modest premium over MSRP: Evil Roy

They have them in stock as I type this but if you want one I wouldn't wait to put it in my cart and check out.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally showed in stock again but when you get to end of checkout says out of stock/unavailable :(

Screenshot_20230829-073536_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230829-073645_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230829-073654_Chrome.jpg

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pick ship to ffl and be sure to pick one. I can buy one now there.

I got to that point too and kept saying out of stock. I called their 800 number and lady was like yeah I can get that ordered for you, warehouse shows in stock. I gave her info "I see where you tried 5 times. That's odd"

So she tried and it errored out on her too, trying FFL and Store shipment. She's asked higher up and their answer was inventory updates at midnight, and the last one sold at 4am...so they WERE in stock for 4 hours from midnight til 4am and system knows they're out but doesn't show out of stock til next cycle which will he midnight tonight. They sent a followup email saying the same thing. Pretty frustrating.

And I had signed up for email notifications, I never got one but still check virtually every morning and thought I got lucky. I guess I'm just gonna have to bite the bullet and pay a bit of a premium.

Screenshot_20230829-193531_Gmail.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom