Heritage Rough Rider .22 Revolvers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
about $10 a box for cci. i also like the winchester from wally world when they have it,$7.77 a box

Stingray

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got back in just now from shooting it for the second time today. My only real complaint about this gun is that the pin that holds the cylinder in is a royal S.O.B. to remove and you have to pull the cylinder to properly clean this gun. Anyone else have this problem? Any solutions?

-S

ewheeley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've shot one several times recently with a friend. It's a great gun. At $100, I would go ahead and buy two because you'll want another to share with a buddy. They're great all around guns, and blast to shoot varmints with.

Reaction score
I had the silver 6" one with the laminated wood grips and two cylinders (.22lr and .22 mag). Worked well enough, but a bit cheesy with the plastic safety and cheesy non-matching silver paint on bbl to silver aluminum of frame. Fun plinker though. Interesting just BECAUSE it's a revolver with a safety!

Stingray

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The safety on mine is metal. I also read online somewhere that they have plastic triggers, the trigger on mine is metal. I think Heritage makes several different models though. I agree that it's odd that they have a safety at all. Not sure who thinks a single action revolver needs a safety.

-S

Karat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Rough Rider I picked up from Outdoor America for $160....mine has a 3 1/2 inch barrel with a birdshead grip, it is a blast to shoot....I finally broke down and bought a box of 22 mag to feed it on my next trip to the range...oh and mine has a metal trigger and safety

Latest posts

Top Bottom