Hey GlockCop!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
JB will give speeches on how evil the Republicans are and PH will give them about how we must save the sardines. :D

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love Republicans, just not the ones who have sold their souls to either the Religious Right or some Corporate Overlords. Just like I love Democrats who have not sold out to the Cause Monkeys.

I love anyone who puts getting America back on track without the blaming, whining and hatred that characterizes "politics" today.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found an underground place even BB might like.

http://www.missilebases.com/nike-indiana

OK so you would have to be as rich as JB to afford it but you can just have Patti bake and sell a lot of cookies. :D

The site west of Hobart is the only one of the twelve in the area for sale right now. However, my contacts in Kiowa County Clerk's office, well the Kiowa County Clerk that is found the owner of the one south of Lone Wolf and it is included, the missile site that is in farming land being leased by a farmer. I know too much info, but it is LONE WOLF, OK, where my heart is if I had one.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I love Republicans, just not the ones who have sold their souls to either the Religious Right or some Corporate Overlords. Just like I love Democrats who have not sold out to the Cause Monkeys.

I love anyone who puts getting America back on track without the blaming, whining and hatred that characterizes "politics" today.

That's not true,you only love 3 things......
1) Your lovely and sweet wife.(guys he married way above his station!!):thumb:
2)Yourself..(I think this is evident.):laugh6:
3) Money...money...money. :respect:

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well I would love to have a missile silo. If I won or bought one Id build an underground range in one part of it. Free for OSAers of course. Heck even BB liked the pictures of the link Rick provided.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Neat. The 52's wings were so full of fuel at takeoff they had a small tire/wheel that hung down several feet from the tip of each wing during takeoff. During the winter time depending on the temperature they would start the engines, of all of them on the ground to keep them warm enough, that people as far away as Roosevelt could hear them.

IIRC the tip movement (anhedral/dihedral) on the BUFF is 17 feet. From horn to last MITO they can still do 15 off in 10 minutes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom