Hey GlockCop!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKIE-CARBINE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yeah its pretty cool. i spent a few hours looking up all the sights and then going into google earth and finding them on satellite view so i could tell where they really are. i cant tell how many times i have driven past that one and never knew it was there.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is a great Idea. We have JB to do our legal, and plenty of members. Why dont we buy some land for shooting somewhere in-between Tulsa and OKC. Good place to shoot, and meet for BBQs!

I thought about that once when I was in a silly mood. If I ever won the lottery buying a mile section somewhere and setting up a retreat type thing for shooters.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is a great Idea. We have JB to do our legal, and plenty of members. Why dont we buy some land for shooting somewhere in-between Tulsa and OKC. Good place to shoot, and meet for BBQs!

Wait a minute, JB? You do mean George Soros don't you. Wait another minute here, do we want the puppet master of Obummer guiding us? I don't think so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom