Hey GlockCop!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dammit Rick ... you stay away from my husband!!

I am just trying to help. :selfangel

Did you see the one in Altus? :lookaroun

Yep but I want either the Type E in Kansas or the one in Colorado. I think the wife would go along with the KS site but even if I was rich enough I do not think I can talk her into the CO site. Might have to take up donations and convince her it is a business opportunity. A 2012 timeshare retreat for OSAers. :rotflmao:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the one in Indiana while awful far away would be great for GC and BB. Water aerobics are supposed to be great for mature ladies. :rotflmao:

Now if you all will excuse me, time to hide before SOMEONE shows up to kill me. :lookaroun :bye: :bolt:

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've always liked the idea of having a huge underground commant post in one of those old missle silos.

Then I remembered that the Ruskies have all of them painted as targets on their big old kill America map. :anyone:

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Old thread on here long time ago. There were thirteen sites commanded out of Altus Air Force Base which was a SAC wing at that time. Located south of Lone Wolf, west of Hobart, near Snyder, Willow and Burns Flat and those are the only ones I can remember. They housed Atlas ICBM's.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've always liked the idea of having a huge underground commant post in one of those old missle silos.

Then I remembered that the Ruskies have all of them painted as targets on their big old kill America map. :anyone:

It was said at that time that the area, may have included Tinker was the number three spot on the Russians target map.

Latest posts

Top Bottom