Hey Guys! Ill help out OSA by....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Reselling the ammo I obviously don't need, after all I'm trying to sell it.

I was in Wal-mart and just happen to be there at the right time so instead of leaving it to flippers, I bought it up to resell on OSA to guys that haven't been lucky enough to be at Wal-Mart when they had some in stock.

I'm only asking for 150-200% profit for my time and effort. After all I'm not a licensed dealer that retails items for profit.

BTW, I have this AR that I don't want to sell but I'll ask for only 100% profit for that because of the fact that I had to get up at 3am in the bitter cold to wait in line at Academy to get the rifle I don't need to keep it from flippers and help out those that are vulnerable during a crisis in the gun market.

Also, I know you guys understand that I need a little profit because I dont know what prices will be like when I buy another to replace this. Yes I just said I'm going to replace this in the future so selling this now, even though I want one in the future, makes total sense.

I hope you guys will help me in benefitting our little community by stopping the wannabe dealer flippers! :angry3:

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope someday there's a run on toilet paper and the EPA outlaws corncobs. I'm sitting on a goldmine.

Err, I mean "I can't wait to help my OSA brothers."

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quit dealing with them and leave them sitting on stuff they bought and sooner than later stuff will return to normal price. Their wives will get sick of them having 1000's of dollars tied up in ammo or they'll have to start making the credit card payments on the 10 rifles they didn't need that are sitting in the closet.

I need more ammo, hopefully I have enough 9mm pistol ammo to get me through tac rifle 2 this spring, but that means 0 range time until class. I have enough rifle ammo but only enough to do a couple of short range trips extra before class. I usually start buying 3-4 months before a class I got screwed this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom