Prayers (and help) for me nephew...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I have to ask, did he receive one kidney or two? I found out late yesterday evening that a friend's dad who's been waiting for a kidney transplant was in surgery as one had become available earlier that afternoon. I curious if it were possibly the same donor.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have to ask, did he receive one kidney or two? I found out late yesterday evening that a friend's dad who's been waiting for a kidney transplant was in surgery as one had become available earlier that afternoon. I curious if it were possibly the same donor.

I think he just received one. But I'm not 100% certain on that.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Evan I am happier for your nephew and your family than you will ever know but I can't stop thinking about the young man who passed. I've had good thoughts for them also since you updated your thread. I just cannot imagine a worse thing in the world to have to go through. If you ever get the opportunity please let them know they are loved and appreciated by people who they will most likely never meet but who understand their pain and are truly sorry they had to go through that fire. And again, I couldn't be happier for your nephew -- is he still doing well?? When will he get to go home?? I bet he feels like a different man ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom