Hey Ron Paul supporters!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have a hard time believing this statement. Rick does more to undermine Ron Paul than he does to support and spread Ron Paul's message.

Because Rick is nothing more than a GOPbot statist. If he cared he'd call for Romney to step aside. But he thinks anyone but RP is the savior to beat the current god.

TurboFinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why "not vote"?

because there isn't much difference between barack obama and any other establishment republican candidate.

we(the USA) are in a speeding car heading for a cliff. obama wants to hold the accelerator wide open, romney wants to let off to about half throttle. ron paul wants to nail the brakes, yank the steering wheel, spin the car around and go another direction.

it doesn't really matter if we go over the cliff coasting or accelerating.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a hard time believing this statement. Rick does more to undermine Ron Paul than he does to support and spread Ron Paul's message.

Rick doesn't undermine Paul. His cheap shots fall flat due to poor execution and Paul's inherent credibility.

Rick's relentless but stillborn Paul attacks, however, promote Paul's name and presidential campaign by keeping Paul's name at the top of the discussion list.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is real simple guys, Ron Paul is the Pee Wee Herman of American politics.

Would I vote for him if by some wild chance he got the GOP nomination? Yes I would.

Because he carries an R behind his name? No!

Because he is going to save the country? No!
He will get little to no support in congress and would be a lame duck as soon as he is sworn in. On the other hand he will not make things worse like a 2nd Obama term would.

Do I think even Romney, Newt. Santorum or any of the others are a better choice? Yes! Barely.
They will get support in a GOP controlled congress and will at lest be able to undo some of Obamas screwups and will be able to move the country in the right direction. You may need a freaking microscope to see it but there will be improvement.

Do I get a lot of fun out of yanking RP supporters chain? More then you can ever imagine!!! :rotflmao:
It is almost as much fun as watching videos of Ron Paul supporters "killing" chemtrails with spray bottles of vinegar.

Latest posts

Top Bottom