Hey Ron Paul supporters!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
6 points ain't much. That's one week of good or bad performance and within a few tics of statistical error.

Pretty much where he has been for a long time and if he ever does become a real threat to Obama, the liberal media will stop ignoring him and will tear into him. Same as they do to anyone deemed a real threat.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't understand that train of thought.

So, you happy with the obimination staying in office, and wasting your constitunional rights you still have?

Oklahoma has gone Red every presidential election since 1968.

It really doesn't matter if they vote or not. Poor hyperbole doesn't change that.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And the more people do not vote, the more the fools in DC think we are all happy with things just the way they are.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Paul won't make it through the primaries to get the nomination... unfortunately,

He will get my primary vote if he is still in it at that time. Beyond that it's like football the Saints lost saturday so I could care less about the rest of the playoffs and the Super Bowl. Once again I'll be a forced to hold my nose and make my mark because we are gonna put some business as usual now it's our turn to rape the american public hack into the race against obummer.

TurboFinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't understand that train of thought.

So, you happy with the obimination staying in office, and wasting your constitunional rights you still have?

i already responded to this earlier in the thread. both parties are stealing freedoms from us while they keep us fighting among ourselves with the liberal vs. conservative ideologies. divide and conquer is the strategy and it is working to perfection.

Latest posts

Top Bottom