Higgimw feedback

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Met up with Mike today to take one of those Evil Black hunks of metal off of his hands.

WOW.

You want to talk about a nice guy who is willing to go the EXTRA extra mile, this is your guy. He impressed me with his cordiality, his responsiveness and just his overall demeanor. Not to mention that he was willing to meet up with me in OKC which is quite the drive for him.

And that doesn't even take into account that I am very impressed with the actual evil black thing that I got. It was in perfect shape and even had the oil to prove that he had taken care to even go that extra mile!

I would absolutely have ZERO second thoughts about meeting up or purchasing again.

Cheers and happy shooting.

warrior45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Recently picked up Mikes, G17 via FTF transaction. The man is top shelf and very easy going. Will definitely be conducting business with him again.

Thanks again brother...please meeting with you!
Chris

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, it was nearly a year in the making but here is the single most important thing you need to know about Mike. He is a man of his word, period. We bought some Class III stuff from him, even though he lives hell and gone from us now. Needless to say, this could have turned into a really nasty mess ... However, there was never any doubt that he would do what needed to be done, when it needed to be done, to get everything transferred over. If only the BATFE was as efficient ... Thanks again, Mike!! :heart:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great FTF with Mike today. Had a good conversation and everybody seems happy! Gotta love dealing with established OSA members. Thanks Mike; enjoy that lil pistol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom