People not leaving feedback after a sale. How important is feedback on here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all! I’m curious just how important feedback is on here? I’d say all of transactions have done have went good on here. However, I’ve noticed that I only receive feedback about 50% of the time after a transaction. I just kinda write it off as people either just being lazy, or they are unaware of how much it matters to a new-ish member to build feedback.

Is this a common theme on here? I always try to leave feedback.

Last edited:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I encourage everyone to use the feedback system. I mention it at the meetup as a reminder. Some people don’t want feedback left for privacy reasons. These are good things to discuss during the negotiations and planning the sale and meet.
If someone is reading this thread and you can remember a meet that you didn’t leave feedback for, go rectify that!

jackary

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I normally discuss leaving feedback at the deal, whether it be for a buyer or seller I was making a deal with. Before I started doing that it was hit or miss if people left feedback, Facebook market place is even worse, I have made hundreds of deals on there and only have feedback from a couple of people.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Post count, post content, and how long they've been a member of OSA are just as important as feedback for me. I always leave feedback, but it's not always been done in return. If the seller is a known jackwagon here, I won't buy it period, no matter how rare or how much I want/need the item. I'd rather pay more and buy it from someone else here or just buy elsewhere.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I think that feedback is very important and I try to mention it during the meet up but I don't always remember.

Since the notifications for feedback don't seem to work any longer, I will sometimes send a PM to let the other person know that I have left feedback on the deal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom