High Capacity Magazine Ban Introduced

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just contacted the names that you gave in your post. Thanks for the links. I just got on wikipedia and read this about the old AWB. It has some pretty interesting facts in it. Mostly in favor of the ban not being effective in stopping crime. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban Senator Diane Feinstein announced she would introduce a Federal assault weapons ban bill in the U.S. Senate[27] following the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting.[28] The original passage of the 1994 AWB preceded a Republican majority in Congress, whereafter Democrats were voted out.[29] This last statement is scary. If republicans controlled congress then and the AWB passed then what is going to stop it this time? Hopefully those fools that voted yes for it are no longer in congress. Lets hope. This was a pretty informative read nonetheless.

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am so sick of the media only mentioning Gifford when they talk about that shooting. She wasn't the only one but to the media and the politicians she is. If I were among the victims I would really be pissed that I never got mentioned. Who gives a crap that she got hit. She is ok and alive. So shut you freakin mouth woman. She sickens me as bad as feinstein and brady and all the other idiots that don't know their rear from a hole in the ground.

And Gifford wasn't the main target. The JUDGE that got KILLED was the main target. He was going after Holder and Obama on Fast & Furious.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"We don't even allow hunters to use them - something's deeply wrong if we're protecting game more than we're protecting innocent human beings."

Last time I checked shooting a deer wasn't considered murder punishable by death. So thank you for comparing all those killed in these heinous shootings to animals, Representative McCarthy.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After his belly flop in "The Cliff" fiasco it's a great opportunity for Boehner to reassert his standing in the house. I think he'll do just that.

Gabby Gifford/caroline mccarthy/barak obamma/difi/ect and any other whitetrash scumbag/douche that exploit a school shooting to advance a cause is welcome/destine to rot in hell.

Whoa Nelly! Criminitly! That's a little too far.

Latest posts

Top Bottom