High school softball - State Champs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Many of you have supported my daughter’s softball over the years by buying raffle tickets for various fundraisers. I want to thank you all because for the second year in a row, her team has won the 5A state title!

And to brag on my kiddo a bit, we scrimmaged Edmond Memorial earlier this week and throttled them. My daughter pitched the first 3 innings and shut them out with our team scoring 13 runs. We switched pitchers and allowed 3 runs but beat them 15-3 in the 5th. Well, tonight Edmond Memorial won the 6A State Championship, besting Broken Arrow 1-0. So I would say she did pretty well. To add to that, she is only a sophomore, so has two more years to improve and grow.

3B9F57F2-28C4-4BAD-A7C9-E99B03AEA930.jpeg
F0EAB6A8-637D-4149-B480-DF6C47A1096B.jpeg

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Many of you have supported my daughter’s softball over the years by buying raffle tickets for various fundraisers. I want to thank you all because for the second year in a row, her team has won the 5A state title!

And to brag on my kiddo a bit, we scrimmaged Edmond Memorial earlier this week and throttled them. My daughter pitched the first 3 innings and shut them out with our team scoring 13 runs. We switched pitchers and allowed 3 runs but beat them 15-3 in the 5th. Well, tonight Edmond Memorial won the 6A State Championship, besting Broken Arrow 1-0. So I would say she did pretty well. To add to that, she is only a sophomore, so has two more years to improve and grow.

View attachment 310505View attachment 310506
Woo Hoo!!! Congratulations to the team.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Congrats to her and her team! When opportunities start appearing to play at the next level if they haven't already, research the head coaches and their history to the point of exhaustion. I know more than one who loved the game who played at the next level who quit and hate the game still to this day. Fortunately they are in the minority, there are some outstanding, legit coaches who are just as interested in the well being of your daughter as you are, as it should be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom