State Champ!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's how the team shot, worse with every round, my son was back and forth, his last round was his best lol.
That wind finally came to play by the end of it all. TBH the competitive side of me wants the wind to blow on tournament day. Our kids start getting ancy but all the dads have noticed that the more it blows the better Okarche’s chance get. Something about practicing surrounded by windmills those kids don’t get gives them an advantage on a windy day

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was a pic snapped by one of the moms at practice the day before regionals. And these kids still panicked about the wind the next day
IMG_9729.jpeg

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
That wind finally came to play by the end of it all. TBH the competitive side of me wants the wind to blow on tournament day. Our kids start getting ancy but all the dads have noticed that the more it blows the better Okarche’s chance get. Something about practicing surrounded by windmills those kids don’t get gives them an advantage on a windy day
Yes the wind is definitely an advantage for schools on the west side of the state, we shoot in it almost every time we practice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom