Hillary and the DNC broke the law

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I feel the rank and file FBI are honorable for the most part. It's the higher echelons of the FBI and DOJ that needs swept out of office and replaced.
A fish my rot from the head, but a rotten fish is a rotten fish. It would have to be them plus anyone they hired, appointed, or signed off on and of course the people those people hired, appointed, or signed off on. Honestly a complete restaffing is the only way to be safe to avoid the libtard Clinton contamination

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A fish my rot from the head, but a rotten fish is a rotten fish. It would have to be them plus anyone they hired, appointed, or signed off on and of course the people those people hired, appointed, or signed off on. Honestly a complete restaffing is the only way to be safe to avoid the libtard Clinton contamination
The rank and file members are begging that Comey be brought up on charges and questioned by Congress. A new special investigator that does have powers to subpoena and convene a grand jury to bring charges is being asked for by the Freedom Caucus. These folks want to get to the bottom of this BS.
James Clapper, has contradicted himself so many times about the surveillance tactics of his department he was in charge of that nobody knows if he is telling the truth or not, sometimes under oath. Should he be charged with lying before congress?
Of course he is employed by CNN now......LOL.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just saw on Tucker that there is a Michael Caputo that has started a fund that will pay rank and file members to testify before Congress and in court if necessary. He reported intel that more than one US intelligence agency was spying on the Trump Campaign, and it never went forward after being reported to Robert Mueller's investigation.
The scandal runs deep.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The rank and file members are begging that Comey be brought up on charges and questioned by Congress. A new special investigator that does have powers to subpoena and convene a grand jury to bring charges is being asked for by the Freedom Caucus. These folks want to get to the bottom of this BS.
James Clapper, has contradicted himself so many times about the surveillance tactics of his department he was in charge of that nobody knows if he is telling the truth or not, sometimes under oath. Should he be charged with lying before congress?
Of course he is employed by CNN now......LOL.
I'd just like to point out that Mueller, Brennan and Clapper are an unholy triumvirate of lies and corruption, with Comey as their hanging chad.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The rank and file members are begging that Comey be brought up on charges and questioned by Congress.
I wish I could believe that. Mueller, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, etc. have been running the show for quite a while and in that time there hasn't been many from the Three letter intelligence and LE communities walking out in protest of their corrupt leadership.

Latest posts

Top Bottom