Hire Me As Your Part-Time Personal Assistant/Tutor/Dog-Walker/Chef/Apprentice/etc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cougar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I live in Tulsa, have a bachelor's degree in business, and have my own computer/IT support/Web-Design business. Since computers don't break every day, I have free time during the day and evenings that I am looking to occupy. I would like to take on consistent part time work for someone(s) doing a multitude of tasks. I have excellent business, management, speaking, and writing skills. I would be good as a personal assistant, tutor, dog walker, chef, grocery getter, errand runner, yard worker, tradeshow go-er, office manager, etc.

I might also be interested in other types of part time work (including evening/night/weekend work) as long as it is flexible enough for me to continue my computer business. I graduated college with an excellent GPA, have excellent computer and technical skills, and also have limited, but growing, mechanical experience.

If you have jobs that would fit this description, PM me so we can discuss details.

I would prefer to work for an individual or a smaller business where the owner is directly involved. If you have a successful business that you are wanting to expand or semi-retire from, I would also (with appropriate training in your specialty) be a good candidate to help you reach your goal.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom