Hits, They Just Keep Coming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, not trying to start an argument over who deserved to do what to whom. This elderly couple didn't deserve this and I hope they take Spike for all he's worth.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/320...e-twitter-trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman.htm

Spike Lee Twitter Gaffe Forces Elderly Couple Out Of Home, Did Not Do The Right Thing

March 28, 2012 4:14 PM EDT

Well, now we know Spike Lee's Twitter account is real!

We also know that fact-checking isn't his forte: The director retweeted the wrong address of George Zimmerman, the man who shot and killed 17-year-old Travyon Martin in February. The address actually belonged to a married couple, ages 70 and 72, who have a son named William George Zimmerman -- who hasn't lived there since 1995.

The couple has been subject to harassment, media scrutiny, and threatening mail because of the mistake, and have since fled to a hotel. "This is really scary, and I'm concerned for my family," William Zimmerman told Fox News. "It's scary because there are people who aren't mentally right and will take this information and run with it."

When Zimmerman appealed to the man who first tweeted the incorrect address, he was not cooperative. He reportedly tweeted back: "Black power all day. No justice, no peace."

The "Do The Right Thing" director -- who has almost 250,000 Twitter followers -- appears to have removed the address from his Twitter feed once it was discovered to be incorrect, but does not appear to have apologized or made any public statement...

It goes on to talk about the incident. I figured we didn't need any more of that on here.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Spike Lee is a race-pimping tard.

i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_Pistolas_ibtl00183f.jpg

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, George Zimmerman is half white/half hispanic and the media and the race pimps call him "white". But, Barack O'Bama is half white/half black, and he's referred to by the media and race pimps as "black".

LUCY!!! YOU GOT SOME SPLAIN' TA' DO!!!

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ironic.....the idiot directs a movie called "Do the Right Thing", yet he doesn't have the balls to do the "right thing"....Typical Hollywierd moron.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All of the above is ditto if that it is young lingo. Oh, he was going to go to some fund raiser or march but went to the Nick's game instead? Okay, you young ones do the research on that point. Who cares? Good night and good luck. ERM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom