Holding a Grudge....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Pretty well sums it up. I've seen it eat people up and slowly destroy them and the ones around them. Grudges and bitterness makes for a bad combo, makes for a terrible existence imo.

FB_IMG_1699987175820.jpg

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh bull ****. Holding a grudge and hanging on to my anger is what motivates me to stay fit, strong and keep moving. Tick tock, tick tock mother ****er.
Well I have to admit that trying to stay physically fit, eat healthy, etc is based on my desire to outlive my 'x'. Can't say it's spite, but I'm definitely looking forward to attending her funeral :blush:

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How do you define if your holding a grudge or just aware of the individual personality??? There is few folks I wouldn’t piss down there throat if there guts on fire. Is that a grudge or just aware??
Thats just knowing how little value someone has. Not a grudge

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Yep, do not hold grudges but do not have a problem with cutting folks out of my life when necessary. Spent way too much time dealing with self absorbed jerks in my life and refuse to do that anymore.
Correct. The opposite of a grudge isn't necessarily becoming friends with them lol. Omitting them is perfectly acceptable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom