Holding a Grudge....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty well sums it up. I've seen it eat people up and slowly destroy them and the ones around them. Grudges and bitterness makes for a bad combo, makes for a terrible existence imo.

View attachment 429138
Why would you post a picture of a rabidly anti-gun woketard idiot on a gun forum?

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty well sums it up. I've seen it eat people up and slowly destroy them and the ones around them. Grudges and bitterness makes for a bad combo, makes for a terrible existence imo.

View attachment 429138
I was once told that " Pride is like Panties, nothing is going to happen until they are pulled down"

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, do not hold grudges but do not have a problem with cutting folks out of my life when necessary. Spent way too much time dealing with self absorbed jerks in my life and refuse to do that anymore.
I’m good at cutting folks out of my life which is why I have 30+/- people on my ignore list.🤣

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How do you define if your holding a grudge or just aware of the individual personality??? There is few folks I wouldn’t piss down there throat if there guts on fire. Is that a grudge or just aware??
It’s pee conservation. Thank you for your green conservation work!

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to work with a guy that caught his wife in bed with his father. It screwed up his head. He would tell the story to a complete stranger if he was around them for more than a minute. He even told that when his dad died, he pissed on his grave. I'm think that was a grudge for sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom